More Than 15 Years of Quality Service
In 2000, INTEX Commercial Doors was created with the mission of providing construction contracting companies a quality service. INTEX prides itself on its genuine concern for prompt and efficient service. We believe the close ties we hold with our manufacturers enable us to be more efficient in production, delivery time and after sales service; issues which are so important in the building industry today.
Our main goal is to work together with our clients and their businesses. In doing this, we can meet the needs of each individual client and offer a greater number of options as well as solutions, specifically for each client in turn helping the business grow and develop. We are interested in forming a genuine relationship with our clients to create a sense of trust and reliability that truly is INTEX Commercial Door Systems.
Helping Many States and Markets
We service New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and the surrounding states, and work with all markets of construction contracting including:
- Health Care
- Corporate Campus
Our customers generally fit into one of the following categories:
- Design: Architect / Interior Designer / Design Build
- Construction: General Contractor / Construction Manager
- Operations: Building Owner, Building Manager, Facilities Manager Chief Engineer, Building Superintendent, Locksmith, Carpenter etc.
- Distributor Member of the Door Hardware Institute
- Licensed Architectural Hardware Consultant (AHC) on Staff
Members: Door and Hardware Institute
American Society Architectural Hardware Consultants